The weapon of choice is the Peugeot Sport 208 T16, a purpose-built, carbon fiber, 4-wheel drive, 875-hp, mid-engine rocketship. Peugeot was kind enough to film its construction, so have a look at the time-lapse video.
June 10, 2013
Watch a Pike’s Peak car being built in time lapse
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Monday, June 10th, 2013 at 8:26 pm and tagged with carbon fiber, carbon fiber body, mid engine, Peugeot, Peugeot 208, peugeot sport, Peugeot Sport 208, Peugeot Sport 208 T16, Pike's Peak race, Pikes Peak, Pikes Peak Hill Climb, Sport 208 and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 1 year ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Sad to say that the sweetest looking item in this ad is Lewis' back tattoo. twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago