For those of you who enjoyed the official launch video for the Ferrari LAFerrari that we posted when the car debuted at the Geneva Auto Show, today we have another gem for you. This time we have found the making of video that shows exactly what was involved in the creation of that 1:37 short. For us it is just another excuse to show off the latest creation from Maranello even if it has one of the worst car names in the history of the Automotive Industry.
March 22, 2013
Take a Behind the Scenes look at the making of the LaFerrari Launch Video
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Friday, March 22nd, 2013 at 9:08 pm and tagged with 2013 geneva auto show, 2015 Ferrari La Ferrari, 2015 LaFerrari, cars, Enzo replacement, enzo successor, Ferrari, Ferrari Enzo replacement, Ferrari enzo successor, ferrari f70, Ferrari F70 Video, Ferrari LaFerrari, ferrari supercar, Geneva Auto show, LaFerrari, LaFerrari Video and posted in Automotive News, Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- ge.tt/m/signup/?auto…Tweeted: 8 months ago
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 2 years ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago