Formula 1 drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton are the stars of a new animated short series from McLaren Animation called Tooned. The project is the result of a partnership with Framestore, an Oscar-winning visual-effects and animation studio. The first installment aired on the Sky Sports F1 broadcast before last Sunday’s British Grand Prix; subsequent episodes will feature in the buildup of Sky’s coverage prior to each of this season’s 11 remaining races.
July 11, 2012
Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton are the stars of a new animated short series from McLaren Animation
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 at 10:41 pm and tagged with animation, button, F1, F1 animation, F1 cartoon, Formula 1, hamilton, Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, McLaren Animation, Team McLaren and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 2 years ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Sad to say that the sweetest looking item in this ad is Lewis' back tattoo. twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago