Two years in the making, Porsche has released this mini documentary which chronicles the journey of development for the seventh generation Porsche 911 model. It’s a long one so heat up your lunch and sit back to enjoy.
December 6, 2011
Porsche Documents the Development of the 7th Generation 911 in a Short Film
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 6th, 2011 at 11:59 am and tagged with 2012 Carrera 911, 2012 Porsche Carrera, 2012 Porsche Carrera 911, 2012 Porsche Carrera S, 7th Generation 911, Carrera 911, Porsche Carrera, Porsche Carrera 911, Porsche short film and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 1 year ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 1 year ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 1 year ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 1 year ago
- Sad to say that the sweetest looking item in this ad is Lewis' back tattoo. twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 1 year ago