Why is this news I have no Idea but somehow it is. A two year old car and a Top Gear USA front man take a hot lap on the Nürburgring. Yet I needed 15 videos to fill out the week and this is number 15. Just making the cut I present to you Tanner “The Hot Wheel Sized” Foust in a 50 ho hot hatch from early, and we mean early 2010.
October 27, 2011
Tanner Foust takes the Ford Focus RS500
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 27th, 2011 at 9:00 am and tagged with 2010 Ford Focus RS500, Focus, Ford, Ford Focus RS500, Nurburgring, RS500, Tanner Foust and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- ge.tt/m/signup/?auto…Tweeted: 5 months ago
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 2 years ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago