It looks like while the Top Gear boys were off filming in India the Stig took delivery of a new 2012 F10 BMW M5. Fortunately we have found some video evidence that proves that the car has survived the ordeal. Outside of that the title of this article says it all. Sit back and enjoy and if you want to learn more about the car type “BMW M5” into the search box above :-).
October 6, 2011
The Stig + A 2012 BMW M5 = One Great Drifting Video
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 6th, 2011 at 9:00 am and tagged with 2012 BMW M5, BMW M5, F10 M5, M5, Stig, The Stig, Top Gear and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- ge.tt/m/signup/?auto…Tweeted: 5 months ago
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 2 years ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago