For those of you who enjoyed the official launch video for the Ferrari 458 Spider that we posted yesterday we have another gem for you. This time we have found the making of video that shows exactly what was involved in the creation of that 2:30 short. For us it is just another excuse to show off the latest folding hardtop convertible from Maranello.
September 20, 2011
A Behind the Scenes of the Ferrari 458 Spider Launch Video
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 at 8:59 am and tagged with 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider, 458 Italia, 458 Spider, Ferrari, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari 458 Spider, Maranello and posted in Automotive News, Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Behind the Scenes of the Ferrari 458 Spider Launch Video”
- ge.tt/m/signup/?auto…Tweeted: 5 months ago
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 2 years ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago