You have got to see this one. It has a Shelby Cobra inside a building doing controlled burnouts around a concrete pole ala Ken Block style. I’d love to see the caretakers face when he showed up with his floor polisher ready to buff the floors. Only to find a dozen thick black donut rings on this beautify hardwood floor.
August 9, 2011
The Greatest Car Control Video Ever!!!
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 at 12:03 pm and tagged with cobra, cobra donuts, cobra indoors, cobra on wood floor, cobra video, indoor burnout, Ken Block, shelby, shelby cobra, shelby cobra burnout, video and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “The Greatest Car Control Video Ever!!!”
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 1 year ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 1 year ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 1 year ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 1 year ago
- Sad to say that the sweetest looking item in this ad is Lewis' back tattoo. twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 1 year ago