This is the coolest car App on the face of the earth. Currently it is only available in the Netherlands however you know as soon as it comes to Canada I’ll be the first in line to try it out. Check out the video below to see exactly what that App is as my powers of description are not nearly going to do it justice. Porsche plans on releasing more 360˚ “experiences” soon. Hopefully the app will migrate to other markets as more in-car editions become available. In the meantime, check out what we are missing in the promo video below.
July 7, 2011
Porsche 360° App for iPad, iPhone and iPod – Demo Video
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 7th, 2011 at 11:55 am and tagged with Apple Apps, Apps, iPad, iPad Apps, iPad2, iPad2 Apps, iPhone, iPhone Apps, iPhone4, iPhone4 Apps, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch Apps, Porsche, Porsche App and posted in Automotive News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 1 year ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Sad to say that the sweetest looking item in this ad is Lewis' back tattoo. twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago