The 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 is an engineering master piece. It is truly a digital car for the digital age of the automobile. Check out this great time-lapse car build up video that show exactly what has to happen to take a car from the sketch pad to the showroom floor.
July 4, 2011
See in 3 minutes what takes Lamborghini 3 years to Design and Build
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 11:15 am and tagged with 2012 Lamborghini Aventador, 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, Aventador, Aventador LP700-4, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, Lamborghini Factory, LP700-4, Sant'Agata Bolognese, Sant'Agata Bolognese Italy and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- ge.tt/m/signup/?auto…Tweeted: 1 month ago
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 2 years ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago