I’m not sure if this news is a little premature as a lot can change over the course of 24 months but for the 2014 24hour Le Mans endurance Race Porsche will be one of the competitors. I don’t think the story is of great importance however I was drawn to the video highlighting Porsche’s past 16 victories. This is a significant accomplishment as it is a record that has not yet been matched by any other manufacture.
July 4, 2011
Porsche would like everyone know that in 2 years they will be Returning to Le Mans
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Monday, July 4th, 2011 at 10:02 am and tagged with 24 Hour Race, 24 Hours of Le Mans, Endurance Race, Le Mans, Motorsports, Porsche, Racing Cars and posted in Automotive News, Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- ge.tt/m/signup/?auto…Tweeted: 1 month ago
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 2 years ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago