I came across this great time-lapse video that shows a Porsche GT3 Cup Car being built in 54 seconds. Make sure you not how huge the cylinders are as they are beginning to assemble the engine got bless the 4.0-liter flat 6. I also loved seeing that the doors are so light that they are assembled by hand. Not heavy machinery needed here to lift these light weight babies off of the assembly rack.
June 22, 2011
A Porsche GT3 Cup Car Build in 54 Seconds
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 at 11:45 am and tagged with Cup Car, GT3, Porsche, Porsche GT3, Porsche GT3 Cup Car, time-lapse and posted in Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 2 years ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Sad to say that the sweetest looking item in this ad is Lewis' back tattoo. twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago