One more M5 video’s this one put out by BMW and it has it all. Nice shots of the exterior, interior as well as the new gauge cluster. It showcases the awesome power of the torque filled V8 by unleashing some massive burnouts.
May 10, 2011
2012 BMW M5 – Final Testing on the Track
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 at 3:07 pm and tagged with 2012 BMW M5, 2012 M5, BMW M5, BMW M5 Spy Shots, BMW M5 Spy Video, BMW M5 Track Testing and posted in Spy Photos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “2012 BMW M5 – Final Testing on the Track”
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 1 year ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Sad to say that the sweetest looking item in this ad is Lewis' back tattoo. twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago