It is still a holiday up here in Canada so much like Friday’s post this one will be short and sweet, with the promise of more intellectual car commentary coming tomorrow. It was a little over a month ago that I came arouse some spy shots of the new Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 at this very photo shot. In that article (found on worldcarfans.com) the Burnt Orange Aventador was doing huge doughnuts on the salt flats of Utah. It was a pretty cool image then however it has only been enhanced with the addition of the CGI storm clouds. Turn up your speakers and let the V12 sound track take over.
April 25, 2011
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Promotional Video
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Monday, April 25th, 2011 at 1:46 pm and tagged with CGI, Lamborghini, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, Promotional Video, Salt Flats and posted in Automotive News, Moving Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 1 year ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 1 year ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 1 year ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 1 year ago
- Sad to say that the sweetest looking item in this ad is Lewis' back tattoo. twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 1 year ago