Consider this the Area 51 of the auto industry. After watching this video you will have a clear understanding of what it takes to build the best mass produced driving machines on the road today. Let’s hope that BMW will post a video on their testing facility next or do you think they’ve already shared too much info with the likes of Mercedes.
April 4, 2011
BMW Plant Zero
By M Lemmon
About M Lemmon
Owner and Chief Contributor of Content to Car Rolodex View all posts by M Lemmon
This entry was posted on Monday, April 4th, 2011 at 11:39 pm and tagged with Area 51, BMW, Mercedes, Plant Zero and posted in Automotive News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @AutoweekUSA: More details: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio design explained by the designers bit.ly/1Q1sr8NTweeted: 1 year ago
- Great body lines. But what's up with the grill and lower air intakes? twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Oh wow me likey these rims!! twitter.com/autoguide/stat…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- The more I hear it the more I love it. When can I see one in Canada? twitter.com/autoweekusa/st…Tweeted: 2 years ago
- Sad to say that the sweetest looking item in this ad is Lewis' back tattoo. twitter.com/mbusa/status/6…Tweeted: 2 years ago